HDEW delivery time

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi just wondered what peoples experience of delivery times with HDEW have been? Had a look in the old threads but did not find too much. Ordered back on the 22nd and still nothing, emailed them and just got the standard delivery information as a reply.

Normally about 5 days.

Give them a call, they are really helpful. My 5D3 took 6 days but I phoned and explained the urgency on day 5 and they sorted me out.

I waited 4 days and heard nothing, contacted them to see what was up and it was despatched the next day, so a week from order to delivery. That seems to be pretty much average, I wonder if they source stock as and when required, because it seems odd that they would need a 4 or 5 day turnaround to get stuff out the door.

Ironically DigitalRev recently delivered a lens to me within 3 days of ordering (ordered bank holiday Monday, delivered Thursday), mighty impressive from Hong Kong, I've had many Amazon Prime deliveries that have taken longer than that!

I nearly used Digitalrev but thought HDEW would be faster, the money left the bank Monday so il see what happens this coming Monday and go from there.

I ordered on a Thursday and got it the next Thursday - hadn't heard anything by Wednesday so called them. Very helpful

Panamoz would have had it here by now. Order Thursday, receive Monday in my experience.

So i called, and they are waiting on "the delivery" Wouldn't have minded an email to say it was not in stock sometime last week i have to admit.

5D took 5 days from HK with HDEW. 300mm F4 L a couple of days from the UK.

Back