HDR Tone mapping

I wondered where I'd seen these before... then I realized Facebook isn't its own world after all :)

Anyways, I like them, though I like the zoom burst one better.
The second is a little dull, perhaps including some more of the river? Can't comment on the tone mapping as I've never done that before.

Rustico said:
I wondered where I'd seen these before... then I realized Facebook isn't its own world after all :)

Anyways, I like them, though I like the zoom burst one better.
The second is a little dull, perhaps including some more of the river? Can't comment on the tone mapping as I've never done that before.

Thanks mate

Manc Man said:
Quite like these Matt, zoom bust is something i need to try.

I am right in saying you only used one image for the HDR?

Hi mate,

Thanks, on this photo I added the burst in Picasa mate, you can see the difference between real and fake burts if you look at some of my other photos on Flickr, the BNW bridge for example is done using the camera.

Also i used two images for the HDR tone mapping in photoshop

I too think that the zoom burst on this one is a little OTT :( while I like the scene and tonemapping has worked I find the OOF at the bottom of frame to be a bit to distracting in frame :(

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks guys, I agree the zoom burst is a bit OTT, I have a few more pics of the walk to go through yet.

Matt

I didnt like the first one at all, until i viewed it on your Flickr page and then when it was enlarged and not as compressed and blurred it viewed better, good work.

Back