HDR's

Name
Jenna
Edit My Images
Yes
i like 1,5,6 nice work

Very nicely done :) Really like the Albert Dock shot (5) but they all work well.

I hate 95% of HDRs, as they always seem way too much.
These, on the other hand, are well done.
The best HDRs are those which you don't even realise are HDR, so very well done.

Thank you, I really enjoy the amount of detail that is bought out in HDR's, not the colour, I find if you process it and keep the colour the same and the luminosity lower they all come out more realistic, with a view of the details that the human eye can capture, which is what I was going for here. Glad it worked!

Oh yes! all of these are just the ticket :) HDR is great done well, and these are done VERY well indeed.

I like the first, however it needs a straighten.

When you straigten something with water always pull the ruler from a point in the photo to the reflection in the water. The water will always be flat and level so you will have a perfect level photo that way.

All in all some good shots. Some are a little over cooked for me but capture the scene well

Last edited:
Excellent work and process, it has to be 2 & 5 for me, real wall hangers. Its quite obvious these are indeed HDRs, but created well, no over blown areas, no halos and the sky is nice. (y)

I've never been a fan of HDR! But, your images have a calming subtlety to them. It's too long since I visited Liverpool Cathedral; that shot took me straight back. Thank you and well done. Peter.

Back