Hellebore

I say you doin mighty fine boy!:D

Rather liking the wood texture it's on too, such pretty flowers

It's amazing how a few tweaks can make a big difference, for the better(y)

Doing better than me mate :( lol looks nice and sharp too. Nice PP(y)

Nice shot, I like it.
But if you're not happy with the lens I'll give ya a packet of French crisps and a mince pie for it :naughty: :sneaky:

Nice shot, I like it.
But if you're not happy with the lens I'll give ya a packet of French crisps and a mince pie for it :naughty: :sneaky:

A mince pie?? Of all the delicious french pastries you must have there you offer a mince pie?!!:p:D

A mince pie?? Of all the delicious french pastries you must have there you offer a mince pie?!!:p:D
And how long since Christmas lol.
And I'm keeping all the nice pastries all to myself. :angelic:

Everyone is going off topic & making my mouth water & here's me on my strict diet which I have been sticking to rigidly over Easter - well apart from a huge packet of sweets yesterday & two teacakes (they were small but with 1" of butter of each side) :(

But what a flower last time I saw one like that was in The Little Shop of Horrors & it ate people :eek:

Doesn't appeal to me very much this one. It's a nice flower and all and I like the texture of the wood, but I'm not really sure why the 2 are together. Maybe if there were a few flowers arranged like they had just been put down and from the side it would make more sense..or maybe I'm just over thing it :)

I like it against the wood but I think I prefer the original as it has a richer character to it :)

Back