Help required please

Name
Mick
Edit My Images
No
Hi,

Apologies to everyone here but I've been away from this forum for far too long.

I have been using my Canon 40D now for some time now & have started going to photography classes too.

Anyway I'll get to the point, one of the class members has an Olympus OMD EM5 camera & too be honest having tried it out I now want one.

I have seen an online outlet that has one for sale for just over £500, which is extremely cheap. This has me worried (scam) but I would like to know if any member here has used/heard of this site http://www.hdewcameras.co.uk/olympus-cameras-119-c.asp.

I would be extremely grateful for any feedback please & will be using this forum much much more as I have so much to ask, be warned!!

Cheers,

WG

How extremely cheap is £500? Most electronics I see are price fixed it seems so if only 1 retailer is offering a discount you'd have to wonder why. I've not heard of, let alone used, sagepay and they go to alot of trouble to tell you how good a payment service it is to use.

HDEW are well known and SagePay is one of the top payment gateways so I'd have no worries using SagePay. I'm not connected to either btw.

HDEW have great feedback. It is likely to be a grey import but you shouldn't have any issues buying from HDEW

i bought my 5d mk iii from them they're legit. Uk based I ordered mine over the phone, great service. i would recommend them to anyone and have done.

You want to get a LUMIX FZ 200 – 24mm to 600mm at f2.8 and it’s very light to carry about

Nothing wrong with hdew, I bought nikon d5200 ordered Monday had camera Thursday.....

Bought two cameras in the past from HDEW, great company but there courier company UK Mail I wasn't impressed with. Didn't turn up on planned day for one delivery and lost a camera in post for another delivery. I specified with HDEW that I wanted lost camera to be replaced and posted with RMSD, which the did. at a cost of £25.00.

I just had a look on there website under delivery and they now use Royal Mail, Fedex or UPS, so i asume they have finished with UK Mail.

Thanks for all the replies re my post & thanks for the link to trustpilot, appreciated the quick response.

Cheers,

WG

Back