Here it is... My Second Wedding

Thanks all, I am gutted about that sodding biro now, I honestly asked if they had another pen before I started shooting :(

A cracking set Dee and you can see from this collection that your work is coming along in leaps and bounds. I think one of the key factors is that you listened closely to the brides brief re processing and style and came up with the goods.

:clap:

I am preparing for my first wedding shoot in 6 weeks time- and really love these images- wish I had a hope in hell of getting such good shots :)

A cracking set Dee and you can see from this collection that your work is coming along in leaps and bounds. I think one of the key factors is that you listened closely to the brides brief re processing and style and came up with the goods.

Bloody hell, coming from someone with such experience, that really means a lot to me :love:

I'm a long way off being able to even attempt it but for what my opinion's worth - fabulous shots and a nice mix with a real story behind it all :D

Thank you Kathermans :)

I am preparing for my first wedding shoot in 6 weeks time- and really love these images- wish I had a hope in hell of getting such good shots :)

Thats very kind :) I remember saying to someone a while back just after I shot my first wedding, just go in with your eyes wide open. I know I am not the most experienced tog, but it applies to everyone. You'll love it, it gives you such a buzz :D

A quick shameless bump for anyone thats not seen these... just to let you know, the B+G get to see these for the first time tomorrow! Ill let you know what they say (y)

I can't add anything else that has not already been said Dee. Absolutely excellent.

It's not going to be long before your easily on double numbers for wedding shoots, with work like this.

What a super set.
9 & 14 for me. But great processing in all of them.

Have to agree about the biro as well.

Spence

Thanks Spence, dont mention the sodding biro :LOL:

I can't add anything else that has not already been said Dee. Absolutely excellent. It's not going to be long before your easily on double numbers for wedding shoots, with work like this.

Hey stranger! Thanks so much, glad you like them!

Ive got another 6 bookings by my reckoning... and maybe two more to follow! You weren't far wrong ;)

That is one fabulous set of pictures :clap:
well done you
hope the "viewing" went ok

At the risk of being 'arsey' ;)

Lovely set Dee, well done in keeping to the brief too :clap:

While it's good not to machine gun everything and go for more considered shots (which is what I try to do), I also found that I was still missing a hint of expression in some too as only having 1 shot is just too limiting

I now have the camera's multi-shot set to 3 frames per sec, which seems fast enough to capture changes of expression and miss blinking in a 1 sec burst - I review & use 'Label's' in Bridge to pick the best one from each mini-set very quickly

Good stuff

DD

A brilliant set with some very nice ideas, that had I seen this before this weekend I would have shamelessly plagiarised some of them ;)!!!!!
I hope the B&G are thrilled.

Tara

Come on Dee, tell us if they like them!! They are smashing as far as Im concerned. (y)

Hehe, sorry Janice! Yes they loved them! Thank god, panic over :LOL:

Been out all weekend, otherwise I would have updated you :D

I have missed this thread, sorry :whistle:

I think it is a super set and you have shown that you are now as competent as you need to be.

Good luck with future weddings. (y)

Excellent set here Betty, I'd be well chuffed with them.

I quite like the mix of processing styles, as you say, keeping with the B&G wishes. The only thing that slightly bugs me is shot #22 (the selective colouring of the champers) - the cork being in B&W irks me for some reason?! :thinking:

Well done though, keep it up. (y)

Steve

Thanks again all!

Good call on the cork, never really noticed it :D

Back