Herons and Friends

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Met up today with couple of Togs for the 'Heron Watch' in the local park...wish the weather could have been better..... long lens, grey skys, high isos with distance shots dont make for a good combination.

Anyway here are some shots with some better ones of their friends......

Herons-in-Tree.jpg

Heron-in-tree.jpg

Heron-in-flight1.jpg

Heron-in-flight21.jpg

With thanks to Blinkerz with assistance with the noise reduction on the one above must get some noise reduction software myself!

Canada-Goose2.jpg

Goose-Head.jpg

Mallard1.jpg

Like the reflection in the last one.

Thanks

here is mine Sheep...let me have your thoughts. I am quite pleased with it....it was one taken with your monopod!! Like I said...the older you get the shakier you get!! So thanks for letting me try it out. Something else on my ever growing list!!

I was hoping to upload before but still a bit baffled by all the software!

IMG_3556b.jpg

IMO you caught the bird nicely in flight, maybe a bit more space above the wing tip not sure if you cropped to that or that is how it was taken.

It looks a little soft to me on this lappie screen (though not the best screen to review it on) so maybe could do with some more sharpening of the heron itself, but looks good depth of field......maybe the colour needs uplifting a touch too but it wasnt the best day weatherwise. Just after you left i got caught in a hailstorm!

But well done to you :)

Now you used the monopod shout if you want to borrow the tripod next :)

Unfortunately I dont have any space above the wing tip....never mind!! Will have a play with the colours and see what I get!!

well....this any better? Marginally perhaps!!

IMG_3556b1.jpg

Back