Herons

Edit My Images
Yes
First post for a while but managed to take these on a very cold Sunday morning at Stanley Park in Blackpool, C&C most welcome, I've done no processing within CS but would also appreciate any recomendations to enhance :thinking:

Heron_21.jpg

Heron_11.jpg

The second of the shots looks better to my untrained eye, looks like you missed the focus on the head of the first shot. Nice captures none the less the fly quicker than most people think (y)

:agree: ... the second is easily the better of the two and is only missing a little 'flying into' space to make it a super take ... (y)

:p

Good shots DaveP I also like the second shot :clap:
You caught some detail in them shots (y)
you must have been awake that day :LOL: it must have been the cold
:eek: I saw you pass my house all cold looking with a blue face and I thought it was a Smurf :D

Thanks for all the comments greatly appreciated,

Gibbo - What are smurf's or are you just showing you're age :LOL:

Thanks for all the comments greatly appreciated,

Gibbo - What are smurf's or are you just showing you're age :LOL:

Ummm its an age thing eh :cautious:
Ok you spotter, and you knew the name of it HA
:D ok Just for men :D er sorry who do you say you look like ummm Tin who oh yes Tin now whos the Olde One :naughty:

How do you have the same name as me.:)

Dave P.:nono: People might get confused.:canon:

Dave P, Dave P is much older than you and we could not confuse you for HIM :D

(to avoid confusion Blackpool Dave is OLDE & a bit Blue :( :cautious: I know you cannot tell from his picture but that mountain shot was taken when the lakes was FLAT)

Gibbo now don't go saying i'm old when one of us has another birthday on Sunday..64 (I mayof forgotten which way round the numbers go!!!!!! :bonk:

Dave P - All i can say is great minds think alike :LOL:

Back