Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
........... or are you seeing things ?

treetown.jpg

Pictures that went into it just in case anyone is interested
treetown2.jpg

C&C welcomed

Its only thumbnail size but with that roof moss, I'll eat my pants if it isn't St Ives

Brilliant I get it ....I must be getting Arty-great work

Thank you, does that mean I am getting Arty as well :)

Its only thumbnail size but with that roof moss, I'll eat my pants if it isn't St Ives

Thank you for commenting - I think Cornwall is where a lot of the faery people are based but this green moss is all in Sussex and the houses and boat are Hastings so think this hidden town must be around here somewhere :)

Hi Christine,

I love the concept and I think you've done a great job of merging it all together. Personally though, I feel like there's just too much going on and it all feels a bit jumbled to my poor brain.

I think that if you just focused on one image (something like the old gnarled tree stump) and overlaid your "fairy village" on top of that it would be far more effective. Of course, I'm not opposed to adding a few spiders and creepy crawlies for effect - but for me, I think simpler might be better with this type of thing.

Hi Sarah, thanks for your comments and in a way, although you think there is too much going on it does mean I may have achieved one of my aims in that the longer you look at it the more there is to find, I did take quite a few things out :D

I do see what you mean - and strangely, although it's not quite my cup of tea I do keep getting drawn back to it to look again and figure things out. Which I think is a good thing BTW

There are some more versions of this picture in the editing game thread

Ah - Thank you for reminding me about that thread.
I've looked in in the past with the intention of contributing, but I never quite seem to get the time. I would have liked to have had a go with your tree trunk though, I can see loads of possibilities in that (some of them already covered off in there)

Thank you - I think I might just take you up on that.
It's been way too long since I've indulged in some Photoshop madness just for the fun of it :D

Stuck on the work laptop at the moment (allegedly working, but since I don't get paid overtime I'm not going to feel guilty about it :LOL: ) and likely to be tomorrow and Tuesday night too.
Come Wednesday a little PS project may be just what I need.

Wow. That's really awesome!

Where's the spider? (Where's Wally?) ;)

Back