Highland Stags in the snow

Love the 1st for its majestic appearance and the last for it looking so relaxed with you there :)

Gramps, I had the 600mm on the crop frame so had to walk away about 30-40 meters to get him in the frame. We parked the landrover about 15 meters from him and he didn't even look our way. Several females were lying on the road so we had to dodge them where others wouldn't allow you within 50 meters of them before running off.

Gramps, I had the 600mm on the crop frame so had to walk away about 30-40 meters to get him in the frame. We parked the landrover about 15 meters from him and he didn't even look our way. Several females were lying on the road so we had to dodge them where others wouldn't allow you within 50 meters of them before running off.

So jealous!
As compensation I've just noticed a Blackcap on my garden feeder so I guess I can still be pleased :D

Number 2 for me - you can feel the wind and the composition works well.

Number 1 (I know this herd) is working out what you've got in your packed lunch.

brill shots
i have a honda crv which has 4 wheel drive built in did you have to go off road to get these shots ??

Back