HMS Illustrious

your a lucky bugger cheesy (y)

Some guys have more jam than Hartleys.:):) Superb shots.......................

Very good shots-I have some of her in Portsmouth taken last year. I ought to get them on here.

Steve..Lol..The last time I heard that phrase it was at an Everton game at Goodison Park in the 1960's…Typical Liverpool wit you heard back then.

Dude, I love all of your photos but I hope you never become a commercial pilot. you'd be all like taking taking photos and stuff instead of watching out for those hazardous mountains near Palma airport whilst taking me on my jollies.

"good evening ladies and gentlemen sorry about the bumpy ride, it wasn't turbulence. This 737 is a bugger to steer with your knees whilst changing a memory card"????

Seriously though, great shot as always.:)

All great shots, but 1 & 3 are my favourites as I like to see smoke coming out of the funnel, although that isn't what the crew, particularly on a naval ship, want's to see. ;)

Lusty would of looked far better with a full compliment of Harriers on board rather than being used as a Helicopter carrier
sadly like everything else with the Armed forces very soon we will have a token force such has been the severity of the cutbacks

as for the images I dont think the light has helped you out much Paul.. the 2nd image is at the best angle but the light lets it down... none of which you you could do anything about

Back