Hope this works???

wilmorh

Admin's Favourite Member
Edit My Images
Yes
This is my first picture on here, not sure if its any good, just seeing if i can manage it! I'm new to all this!!:eek:

Ok, second attempt!!

innocent_eyes.jpg

I can see the thumbnail and if i click on it it takes me to your gallery. If you want to post the larger size you need to copy the BB code rather than the thumbnail code.

Thats not a bad first picture post I have to say. Nice pose from a perfect angle, lovley and crisp. My only small crit would be that the white blaze on his nose lacks a bit of detail, possibly slightly over exposed, depends on how you processed it, but very nice first effort of a lovely doggie (y) :clap:

Thats not a bad first picture post I have to say. Nice pose from a perfect angle, lovley and crisp. My only small crit would be that the white blaze on his nose lacks a bit of detail, possibly slightly over exposed, depends on how you processed it, but very nice first effort of a lovely doggie (y) :clap:

What she said! Very impressive for a first post :) Look forward to seeing some more

Well, it scared my cat away from my laptop so it can't be bad! Animal portraits are always tricky so it's good you got him to stay still.

welcome to talkcanines.co.uk

Aren't we the king of wit this mornin.....:razz::razz::razz:

so anyway the other day i took my dog to the vet ..................................................................:naughty:

Back