Hope.

Edit My Images
Yes
Day one with a new camera, Canon EOS-M with 22mm F2 lens.
Ceramic heart shaped candle holder.
Only light was from the candle.
Im going to experiment further with this to see if i can get a sharper image.

IMG_3308.jpg

Nice, I do like that. Though the image (where its black) isn't completely black, I can see some red on the left hand side and I can see some depth to the candle (you might want to keep that, or not), maybe pulling down the blacks in camera raw will eliminate this without the need to do any brushing?

Nice, I do like that. Though the image (where its black) isn't completely black, I can see some red on the left hand side and I can see some depth to the candle (you might want to keep that, or not), maybe pulling down the blacks in camera raw will eliminate this without the need to do any brushing?

Thank you for your comments.
This is my first post on the forum for a few years and I put the picture on straight from the camera with no PP carried out.
I will make some adjustments in the areas you pointed out.
Also i took the shot handheld, im waiting for a tripod to arrive and plan to experiment with it further then.

Regards

Thank you for your comments.
This is my first post on the forum for a few years and I put the picture on straight from the camera with no PP carried out.
I will make some adjustments in the areas you pointed out.
Also i took the shot handheld, im waiting for a tripod to arrive and plan to experiment with it further then.

Regards
thats really good with no PP and handheld - i look forward to seeing what else you can do and welcome back :)

Back