Horse Eventing

• Thread starter paul cull-pearce
  • Start date
P

paul cull-pearce

Was not to sure, what category to put these photos in. So I placed them in the General Photo Sharing. I shoot alot of sport, and horse eventing is really good either to watch or take photographs from.

york4.jpg

york3.jpg

york2.jpg

york1.jpg

Thanks,

Paul

These are excellent Paul, very impressive. You've caught these at just the right point and pin sharp. No 1 is, imo, the best of 4 great shots.

Great set! I would have to go with 4 myself although can't really fault any of them (2 does get a bit lost in shadow). If it was me I'd be thrilled as a rider to be offered these.

All good shots Paul, I particularly like #1 & 4. The second shot could do with some work in shadows/highlights just to bring it out a bit.

Where were these taken and was it recently? I enjoy photographing eventing, there is a lot of scope for getting good action shots.

All good shots Paul, I particularly like #1 & 4. The second shot could do with some work in shadows/highlights just to bring it out a bit.

Where were these taken and was it recently? I enjoy photographing eventing, there is a lot of scope for getting good action shots.

The photos where taken at a event near York in September ! That was my 1st time and I was very pleased with the results ! Going to do alot more horse eventing 2007 !

Thanks guys for all your kind words !

Paul :)

Back