horse portrait

Name
kevin riley
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

went out and about for the first time for a while today...this is the first one I've played around with - does it work :shrug:

horse_portrait_tp.jpg

it doesnt work for me i would have prefered to see the horse shot from below and to the side with the sky in the background and the ears,hair and nose in the shot and turned black and white with the sky darker than the horse.........so if you could find a white horse too.......;-).if i look at just the top of the photo its as though the horses head is the other way.......its a trick photo isnt it.......

so that's a no then :LOL: I was just trying something a little different to see what people thought. What about this one then:

horse_portrait_2_tp.jpg

not sure what has gone on with the ear :shrug: might have a bit more a play with it later.

that bottom one is loadddddddds better but hats off to you for trying something new in the first one..........the bottom one is just like i see a horse.......not tha im a small person or anything.......they always stick their noses in your face......well done....:) can you turn it black and white to see what it would look like too???

I like the idea of the first one, similar to the one on my home page :)

great angle on second!! first one looks a little 'flat' if you catch my drift!

that bottom one is loadddddddds better but hats off to you for trying something new in the first one..........the bottom one is just like i see a horse.......not tha im a small person or anything.......they always stick their noses in your face......well done....:) can you turn it black and white to see what it would look like too???

thanks...I might have a bit more of a play with the first one as there is something I like about it, not sure what though! I've converted the second one to B&W, not really had too much experience of converting to B&W so might not have done it justice!

horse_portrait_2_BW_tp.jpg

I like the idea of the first one, similar to the one on my home page :)

ahh...that's much better than mine (y). I don't think the light (or lack of) helped today - that's probably why it looks so flat.

Back