Hover and a Ladybird.

It's such a shame that the focus on the first is on it's arse!! I do like the colours in that shot. The ladybird looks like you've got the exposure and focus on the eyes, although with the shiny smoothness it's very hard to tell. #3 is nice, with great colours again, my only comment would be to get lower so that the shot gets a bit more depth to it instead of more from above.

It's such a shame that the focus on the first is on it's arse!! I do like the colours in that shot. The ladybird looks like you've got the exposure and focus on the eyes, although with the shiny smoothness it's very hard to tell. #3 is nice, with great colours again, my only comment would be to get lower so that the shot gets a bit more depth to it instead of more from above.
Hi Sara, thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. Number 1 is the best I have managed when it comes down to hovers in flight, I too wish the dof was a little better, but there is always next time! With the Ladybird, I found it quite difficult to edit, probably due to the shiny body. Wind was hampering me getting many other angles that day, I shall remember what you said though. I do have some more on my flickr in the macro set.

Colours look good to me Michael - very nice set
Hi Roy, thanks very much for your comment. (y)

A nice set good colours.
Cheers Adam (y)

Nice set, I wish mine was as sharp as the last one!

Back