How do you rate the GGS screen covers?

Name
James Betts
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey,

Looking into getting a GGS screen for my D90 as I hate them plastic things they put on the back.

Are they worth the money? Do they scratch easy? Also Im guessing they get smudged up easy - they easy enough to clean or a pig to clean?

Cheers,

James

Hey,

Looking into getting a GGS screen for my D90 as I hate them plastic things they put on the back.

Are they worth the money? Do they scratch easy? Also Im guessing they get smudged up easy - they easy enough to clean or a pig to clean?

Cheers,

James

Depends where you buy them from. No. Dead Easy to clean.

(y)

Have one on mine and like it. Just a quick wipe down to clean. The rear screen is also easier to see (less reflections) as the plastic one that comes with the camera gets scratched easily.

Rated 10/10. It was the first thing I bought for my D300.

I love them. Very hard wearing and easy to clean. Made the D300 screen look far better than with the silly plastic one it came with. Get it! :)

I love them. Very hard wearing and easy to clean. Made the D300 screen look far better than with the silly plastic one it came with. Get it! :)

A good buy indeed got them on the D300 and the S5 Pro. Not scratched yet on the D300 in a year of use.

Again eBay for my D700, but I did scratch it in the first 48 hours :shrug: but easy to clean and no more scratches for the last 3 months!

I'll echo what everyone is saying here. It makes my D300 looks (aesthatically) so much better than with a plastic cover at back.

:plus1:

Anyone know if you can get a set for a Canon EOS 1DmkII?
Buggered if I can locate one...

Back