How to carry extra lenses?

Name
Omar
Edit My Images
Yes
So, when out and about - travelling, walking, day trips etc, I like to take my D7000 on my sling strap. It's extremely comfortable, easy to use and works perfectly.

What doesn't work perfectly is asking the mrs to carry my extra lenses! So, i'd like something where I can carry an extra lens or two, not look like a terrorist with a technical vest (I'm Asian, unfortunately that means I get stared at), nor do I want to carry an enormous backpack. I honestly don't know what to try! Any advice or tips are more than welcome :)

Oh and if you don't own a Carry Speed strap, or you even own a Black Rapid - have a look. I honestly find it much, much better.

Last edited:
How many lenses? If it's only one or 2, how about the LowePro street and field pouches that clip or slip onto a belt. There are plenty of smaller shoulder bags around too.

Just get a small backpack, they don't have to be huge. I have a large one for everything and a small one for walking.

You could try Lowepro Flipside 200, Fastpack 150 or one of their Slingbags. All small bags with plenty of room for some extra lenses.

Back