Hung Out To Dry.

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Well what can I say. A bit pervy I guess but the washing was out and it is our garden and yes they are my better halfs.
That said when I looked on the web for a title or what you call someone that whips underwear off clothes lines I was pretty shocked at what I found.
Never the less I took the photo because the light looked nice and thought the peeking through the bushes would had a something to the image.

Shot through a reflector too, well that is a bit odd ;-(

Gaz

braknick_tp.jpg

tp_b.jpg

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

That first image - with your hand just pulling something out of the way - looks like you're a perv in someone else's garden hahahaha really funny :)

If I were you, I wouldnt tell the wife you've put up pictures of her over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders or her knax. Might not be too happy with you! lol

I quite like the framing of the knax between the boulder-holders but how come there's a matching pair and then the boulder-holders on their own? What happened to the other pair of knax? deffo dont tell your wife you've put these up, you might not have a camera for much longer otherwise lol

:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

That first image - with your hand just pulling something out of the way - looks like you're a perv in someone else's garden hahahaha really funny :)

Hiya Carl. Thanks for that, just what it was supposed to make the veiwer think. Love the lingo you used too ;-)
Honest i'm not wearing the other pair :)

Gaz

Back