I can't just give you Collembola/Springtails can I!

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Whilst out shooting Collembola I found a fair few other bugs.... again strangely some stuck on their backs what is going on :confused:

Again shot with 18-55mm Reversed + 1.4x TC + Flash Diffused

1. Upside down beetle.

IMG_7586
by bthomas124, on Flickr

2. Spider (Very Very tiny)

IMG_7557
by bthomas124, on Flickr

3. Stuck underneath a leaf Plant/Leaf Hopper

IMG_7581
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7548
by bthomas124, on Flickr

5. Rove Beetle

IMG_7619
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7571
by bthomas124, on Flickr

IMG_7578
by bthomas124, on Flickr

8. Any Ideas on what this is ... another angle on Flickr

IMG_7622
by bthomas124, on Flickr

All comments welcome and appreciated.

:ty:

Great set Bryn, No 1 has great colour in it but No 6 being the best for me.
Now go and clean ya sensor :p

Great set Bryn, No 1 has great colour in it but No 6 being the best for me.
Now go and clean ya sensor :p

Its not that bad is it.... I can only see one dust bunny... sure you haven't spat your coffee/wine on your screen

Its not that bad is it.... I can only see one dust bunny... sure you haven't spat your coffee/wine on your screen
I counted 5 bunnys on one of your flickr shots :p

Another very nice set Bryn, all very likable but for me #6 is the cream of the crop and an "Excellent" shot closely followed by #7, & #8.(y)

George.

Still plenty of variety out there if you can get close enough. Great looking bug, did you get an ID on it?

Another very nice set Bryn, all very likable but for me #6 is the cream of the crop and an "Excellent" shot closely followed by #7, & #8.(y)

George.

Cheers George much appreciated.

Still plenty of variety out there if you can get close enough. Great looking bug, did you get an ID on it?

Assume you mean #8? Nope no ideas need to put it into some groups on Flickr cheers mate.

#8 is a weird one, would love to know what it is (or what it was, has it shrivelled up from being dead?) any more news on it bryn?

Due to the shape don't think it's anything dead as to much a specific shape. But other than that no news on what it actually is.

Back