I found my camera

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
The last image on the card was taken at Christmas, so apologies if the images of my little monkey aren't technically correct.

I felt like I'd picked up the camera for the first time, which was a nice feeling. :LOL:

So, here she is.....meet Missi

moogie.jpg

moogie1.jpg

moogie1.jpg

For some reason saving for the web has dulled the colours a lot....i'll have to have a look at that next :D
:)

Who are you and what do you want ? :D
You can tell its Christmas the last one is piste :p
Glad you back DF (y)

You don't get to see a lot of her eyes as she has long black fur around them, (in the top pic she's got them open wide :eek:). Also, she was looking into sunlight :D

Just be glad I took a picture.....I was surprised that the batteries hadn't leaked inside the camera :D

You mean they let you have it back from the pawn shop ... after all this time!!!! :eek:

Nice to see you finally put your hands on it!
She looks such a scamp ... me thinks you should lose the cutsie collar and get practising with a cleaner bg, do her some real justice! ;)

She is a little scamp, going through the terrible twos at the moment :D

I like the collar :D

Re the Bg, I did try and throw it as far out of focus as possible...When the weather improves I'll have another go in the garden.

lol at the comments in this thread..:LOL:

i like the last shot mate very nice...

md(y)

57xx posts and xx photographs. Not bad DF. Not bad.
(last shot of your woggie is pretty good)

:welcome: ... to TP forums DigitalFailure ... (y)

Don't worry ... :cautious: ... you'll improve with practice ... :shrug:

Nice pooch though ... ;)

:p

I didn't know you had a camera DF:D :naughty:

What a little sweetie Missi is. I love the first shot the best (and the collar) ;)

Back