I just have so many i know i should'nt but i could'nt resist posting another

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Another shot taken at gigrin the light had dropped right off as can be seen by the settings.
The image was taken with the 1D mk4 and 300mm f2.8 i.s fitted with the 1.4 convertor iso 1000, shutter 1/1000 at f5.0

g120.jpg

I hope you think it was worth it

Regards

Richard

Keep em coming Rich, its good to see them and this is up to your usual standard (y)
You took this at effectively 420mm not including the MK4's 1.3 crop factor. Have you had to crop this much or is this more or less full size?

And the winner for the longest title in the bird section is......:1st:;):D
Nice image Richard and well worth it.

Keep em coming Rich, its good to see them and this is up to your usual standard (y)
You took this at effectively 420mm not including the MK4's 1.3 crop factor. Have you had to crop this much or is this more or less full size?

Hi Trev thanks i probably used about 80-85% of this image. On all the gigrin images the crop ranged from 70% to almost full frame of the image used so very little was discarded

Great shot Rich.

Cheers mate

keep um coming richard, lovely bird, there coming my way slowly, people starting to see them here.

Thanks Scott glad you liked it and they are spreading all over the country
so fingers crossed for you

Regards All

Richard

The lower light/higher contrast really does this justice...very nice colours.

And the winner for the longest title in the bird section is......:1st:;):D
Nice image Richard and well worth it.

Cheers Lammie i missed your post first time round you posted as i was thanking the others :D With titles i never do anything by halves :p

The lower light/higher contrast really does this justice...very nice colours.

Thanks glad you liked it

Regards Both

Richard

Back