I never do portraits...

Edit My Images
No
...and rarely use a telephoto lens. In fact, used a telephoto only once in the last year for a total of 1 hour. So I am quite happy with this photo.

IMGP0570.jpg

Last edited:
Its probably because people cant really crit this, its a simple yet effective capture, and people dont want to just write "Nice pic", shame really, cos it is :)

Have a free bump out of me while I am here :)

wow 81 views but only one comment

i know that feeling well:D

Its probably because people cant really crit this, its a simple yet effective capture, and people dont want to just write "Nice pic", shame really, cos it is :)

hit the nail on the head here(y)

my only crit would be i would have liked more space on the left . but thats just being picky . it is a nice shot

md(y)

Nice pic :D

It is, you chose the moment well, the colour's lovely and vibrant and the whole shot says 'lazy summer day' to me. And I like that a lot :)

(y)

i prefer this uncropped version myself (y)

but we all differ ;)

a nice shot which now looks nicer imho

md(y)

:agree: i prefer it uncropped as well :)

I'd crop that down a bit from the top just to remove the black bit, then it is fine.

Fully agree I'd crop off a little from the top, and possibly some from the right hand side such that the model is standing further to the right of the frame looking back to the left.

Thanks for all the positive comments

The uncropped is much better. I'd crop that down a bit from the top just to remove the black bit, then it is fine.

Croppin ga bit off the top might be an idea. ALthough bemused about the "black bit" comment. I am just not seeing the black you refer to, and my monitor gives pretty good colour renditions when I print. The only part of the image that would be black to me is her hair and sunglasses in the shade and her black bag. The top of the image is a darkish green to me.

Lovely capture as has been said really. Looks like you really captured the moment well. :)

Back