I shot Sonny Marvello

Edit My Images
Yes
The band that is!

Had a shoot with them today, not done much promotional stuff before, but was quite happy with this one. Taken in the basement of a Glasgow music shop!

The band were great to work with and made it very easy!

I struggled a bit with lighting multiple subjects in such a tight space, but hopefully the band will like them!

I've got more to process, but this is my favourite so far!

Dave

Absolutely brilliant IMO :)

The couple of guys on the left have some overexposed parts but nothing that damages the image too much. I've not managed to grasp promo band shots at all as yet. I'm hoping it will click soon!

Well done :)

Absolutely brilliant IMO :)

The couple of guys on the left have some overexposed parts but nothing that damages the image too much. I've not managed to grasp promo band shots at all as yet. I'm hoping it will click soon!

Well done :)

Thanks mate, I've got a few promo shoots coming up, this band have a "no wall" rule where they didn't want the traditional, band in front of wall photo.

Once I've shown the band the whole set, I'll upload to my flickr and myspace if you want a look.

Cheers

Dave

nice Dave I really like it, I may lose the white plazzi bag in the front of the shot but it is very different..great shot.

nice Dave I really like it, I may lose the white plazzi bag in the front of the shot but it is very different..great shot.

Thanks for the comments

Yeah, know what you mean about the bag, considering the state of the place though I'm surprised it was the only unwanted item in the shot!

Dave

Back