I tried and Failed

Name
Terri
Edit My Images
Yes
i couldn't go far from home so this is what i got just outside of my home.

4206178284_132ce35b33.jpg

4205416151_581be2ac4f.jpg

4205428631_069e545332.jpg

4205405485_7b71c73027.jpg

Failed? Failed where? These shots are beautiful! Numbers 2 and 4 stand out the most for me because they have the simplest composition :)

Last one is ok, the others are a bit,.....:thinking:....well, nothing really, just a bit dull to be honest.Sorry.

Picking up on number 4, if you cant get about too much, try looking into micro systems,a small area of land that contains a lot of differing things.Like a small section of the bank of a stream for example.Just an idea for you if you want to try it.

I quite like the last one........(y)

I think she means failed to get much beyond own doorstep - I know the feeling ;)

I love them, the trees just look so pretty and the light in them is just lovely. Might have gone for a lower angle on 2 though, try and get rid of some of the houses.

thank you guys that is so nice of you.. i failed because of all the rubbish backgrounds ect but tomorrow is another day

thank you guys that is so nice of you.. i failed because of all the rubbish backgrounds ect but tomorrow is another day

There is no point blaming yourself for something that you cannot control.The background is what it is and you have made the most of it, don`t beat yourself up about that...........(y)

Last one is ok, the others are a bit,.....:thinking:....well, nothing really, just a bit dull to be honest.Sorry.

Picking up on number 4, if you cant get about too much, try looking into micro systems,a small area of land that contains a lot of differing things.Like a small section of the bank of a stream for example.Just an idea for you if you want to try it.

I quite like the last one........(y)

Please don't say sorry and thank you for the advice.. it all helps

thanks for the advice from everyone and if the trees still look the same tomorrow i will try that Yvonne.
Oh i don't beat myself up far from it i how lucky i am that i can do what i do. others are not so lucky.

cheers steve..Mrs M's legs not working too good today so she couldn't far gonna get there tomorrow i have that sorted.. and fracster i have a little macro lens so will use that tomorrow...

#1 and #4 (y) from me! I like #1 because it is fresh, contrast of the white trees and blue sky, a simple honest image. #4, I like the ice crystals around the edge of the hairy! leaf. Thanks for sharing

again thank you i know they are not great but i am working on them

Back