I went to Oulton over the weekend so there for...

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
A paddock thread needs to be made :D

100_6151.jpg

100_6160.jpg

100_6164.jpg

100_6167.jpg

100_6180.jpg

100_6189-1.jpg

100_6195-1.jpg

100_6199-1.jpg

C and C please
Thanks Matt (y)

Hello Matt, the first 4 have reasonably good impact and tell a story, the Ferrari badge in number 1 is sharp but it looks like some of the highlights have been blown in the horse itself? The last 4 I find quite limiting and don't really do very much for me.

Hello Matt, the first 4 have reasonably good impact and tell a story, the Ferrari badge in number 1 is sharp but it looks like some of the highlights have been blown in the horse itself? The last 4 I find quite limiting and don't really do very much for me.

The highlights being blown is down to the camera. Kodak, in there wisdom, overloaded the sensor by putting 10x optical zoom on the camera. Fariy nuff, thats what i like about TPF people have different views! Cheers (y)

I think for these to work you really need to do a load of post production to make them stand out. At the moment it just looks like a close up of a scruffy racing car. Having a load of white vans and stuff in the background doesn't really help either!

I think for these to work you really need to do a load of post production to make them stand out. At the moment it just looks like a close up of a scruffy racing car. Having a load of white vans and stuff in the background doesn't really help either!

Cheers for the critiscm, something too sort out next time (y)

its amazing the difference in dash builds isnt it, given the vibrations and forces that a racing car is put through in a race would you really turn up with something THAT badly wired:shrug:

second pic is nice and neat though!

:LOL: Cheers I quite like that one too :D

Back