I won :-)

Edit My Images
Yes
Well worth sharing and a very big congratulations to you Tony, a deserved winner.

Cool.. Congratulations.
:D

checked out your flicker page and some really fantastic shots.
your winning pic seems a bit washed out looking to me not as good looking as the ones on your flicker page
but thats just my personal opinion. im sure someone better qualified will be along soon to tell you im wrong but hey ho
who cares !
well done

Thanks all, it does feel good. Its nice to know my pictures are getting better, gives you the confidence and the enthusiasm to get out with the camera more.

Was looking at your pic when i was on there yesterday Drew, stood out on the front page as one to look at closer. Very nice indeed, amazing light.

Thanks all, it does feel good. Its nice to know my pictures are getting better, gives you the confidence and the enthusiasm to get out with the camera more.

Was looking at your pic when i was on there yesterday Drew, stood out on the front page as one to look at closer. Very nice indeed, amazing light.

Thanks matey :) you'll laugh when the camera turns up, the box is massive lol

Last edited:
Nice one, congrats..

Excellent photograph well done.

superb ,well done

Great work and congrats. I remember winning a similar comp in the Sunday Times travel section a few years ago and having my image published in print and online. It was an amazing feeling! Enjoy the limelight and from now on, you will always be "an award winning photographer"!

Great work and congrats. I remember winning a similar comp in the Sunday Times travel section a few years ago and having my image published in print and online. It was an amazing feeling! Enjoy the limelight and from now on, you will always be "an award winning photographer"!

I like the sound of that (y)

Back