Ice, ice baby!!

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Been extremely jealous of Robert's icy pics recently, so was delightful to get some decent frost this morning.

I've posted the photos from the main reason for this morning's trip in the Autumn/Winter thread, but I'd popped the 100mm in the bag as an afterthought, and lucky I did, as these ice droplets on a silver birch were far too pretty to have gone to waste. I'm really not confident with the macro lens without a flash, but these aren't too bad at all.

iced droplets... by markhortonphotography, on Flickr

Nice set! Didn't realise it was getting frosty out there. Guess I'll have to set my alarm earlier.

I really like that last one. Think I might be tempted to crop in a bit more.

Nice set! Didn't realise it was getting frosty out there. Guess I'll have to set my alarm earlier.

I really like that last one. Think I might be tempted to crop in a bit more.

Cheers.

Deliberately left the crop like that to keep the two subtle 'bokeh' circles whole. Take your point though.

#3/4 are my favs now to get up early to get some frost covered landscapes.

Brilliant set Mark.

"Excellent" set of images Mark, I like them all very much but although I like the shots with the bokeh I do prefer the last two shots.(y)

George.

These are so cool. Same here loving the last one :)

Gaz

Cheers.

Deliberately left the crop like that to keep the two subtle 'bokeh' circles whole. Take your point though.
OK, didn't spot those. They really are subtle, but now I've seen them, I like them too and agree with your final edit (y)

Back