iGadjit

Name
George
Edit My Images
Yes
Not heard of them myself but found this on TrustPilot a site for reviewing websites

HERE

Woah some of those reviews look a bit dodgy...

They agreed to buy the laptop I wanted and shipped it to Greece even though the profit for them wasn't much.

How did the buyer now how much profit was in it?...lol

Lots of mentions of 'Graham' too. I can't say I have ever been on name terms with someone I have bought gear from?

I think I believe only one of those reviews...Or has hanging around with you guys on here made me question things a bit more than I used to...lol.

Thanks for the link though

Last edited:
The lens I am considering (Nikon 16-35 f4) is £50 cheaper at Jessops so that rules them out for me:thinking:

I wouldn't trust ANY of the so-called review sites. There are far too many spam/fake reviews to be trusted.

I called these guys before xmas, it appears they have a mix of genuine UK stock and imported stock. The guy said to tell him what products I was interested in and he would then tell me whether it was imported or not. I left it...

:D

I bought Canon EF 24-70mm II lens from them quite recently. Paid with a credit card for protection. The order arrived promptly, in fact the order was placed on Friday and delivered on Tuesday. Everything was in order. Original Canon packaging, sealed etc.... Can't fault them. I only used them once though. Communication was good too btw. Was delivered by DPD.

Back