Critique I'm a Grass Eater ...

Name
Christine
Edit My Images
Yes
... to be sung to tune of Maneater (fortunately he prefers grass, wood, plastic, fabric etc )

Grasseater
Make you work hard, make you spend all
Make you want all of his love
He's a grasseater
Make you buy toys, make you clean floors
Make you fall real hard in love
He's a grasseater
Make you work hard, make you spend all
Make you want all of his time
He's a grasseater
Make you buy toys, make you clean floors
Makes you pleased you brought him home

After having had Doberm anns for many years I lost my last boy very unexpectedly last July (then his litter brother who I fostered, a few weeks later). I wanted something different and easier - like a Newfoundland. My husband had other ideas having fallen for a friends Rottweiler girl.

As a result we have this stubborn "little" monster who is now eight months old

View attachment 18262

What a great pose and expression, and a beautiful dog.
I think though, that the colour's been pushed just a little too far...to the point where parts of the fur appear turquoise.
Feel free to DHL him over to me whenever you wish though.... :)

Oooh Christine he's gorgeous, when can I come and meet him :love:

Sorry to hear about your dobies, your boy was lovely :(

Hi Ruth, yes I agree, he is a bit of a multi-coloured black !

Ingrid - Just give me a ring when you want to visit, you are always welcome. Visa had just really got easier to live with after his caged start and then he died (septacemia) so I fostered his brother whose owner had died and he developed lymphosarcoma - neither reached five years of age.

Will do Christine, hope he likes cuddles ;)

Such a shame Visa was a cracking boy when I met him, and far too young to lose them :(

Hi Ruth, yes I agree, he is a bit of a multi-coloured black !
Visa had just really got easier to live with after his caged start and then he died (septacemia) so I fostered his brother whose owner had died and he developed lymphosarcoma - neither reached five years of age.
It sounds like you've had some real bad luck recently Christine :(

Lovely image, but I agree, there are traces of magenta on his muzzle and right / shoulder neck.
Cracking looking dog (y)

Back