"I'm Gonna Nut Ya !!"

jgs001

Brian Cox
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
If you point that thing at me any more....

Grab and hope shot through the kitchen window, I keep the camera there just in case, and he sat like this for a moment.

IMG_8842.jpg

Thanks for looking, C&C please.

Lovely photo, excellent depth of field. It all works for me. Whats the Yellow thing on his foot?

Awesome... i love squirrels

Thanks gents. Gary, it's bird food, the cheeky so and so must have been sitting in the tray feeder we have.

:LOL: Nice capture!

Our resident has been scurrying around all morning burying acorns all over the garden. So funny to watch.

Thanks Toothie. Cheers Jo, we have a couple and they seem to enjoy just raiding the feeders when the starlings aren't around, I've not seen any burying nuts so far, having said that, it looks like we have a couple of very small (less than 1 foot tall and one stem) oak's growing up, gonna have to do something about them.

He! he! he does look a tad miffed about being photographed! :LOL:

I have the same feeding station, and one of the nutjobs that comes to rob my birdfeed seems to like the taste of the metal ball on the top ... well he keeps biting on it anyway!

Great capture John, sharp and beautifully posed and a great title :D

Thanks very much all. Glo it's a great feeder, just beginning to get the smaller birds appearing on ours. It's incredible that you've got one trying to eat the metal ball... Maybe it's got teeth trouble...

John, it just seemed to fit so well... :D

Thank you Tomas (y)

Brilliant shot, especially through a window.

Cheers Mike (y)

Back