Indigo

new2me

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes

Last edited:
Great shots... you know I have a love hate relationships with these beasties but I know my little one will be so excited to see the baby. :)

Great shots... you know I have a love hate relationships with these beasties but I know my little one will be so excited to see the baby. :)
I hope you get to see her. I normally walk around the zoo 3 or 4 times, but mainly hung around the Red Panda area yesterday (y)

Ahh so cute
Excellent set no 4 is superb :)
I went yesterday to try to see the new little ones at Chester but they didn't show

Ahh so cute
Excellent set no 4 is superb :)
I went yesterday to try to see the new little ones at Chester but they didn't show
Cheers Pete (y)
A friend of mine was hoping I'd make the trip up to see the Chester babes soon, but it's a long way to go for a no show ;) I'm sure you'll catch them soon.

Cheers Pete (y)
A friend of mine was hoping I'd make the trip up to see the Chester babes soon, but it's a long way to go for a no show ;) I'm sure you'll catch them soon.
I will let you know as soon as I see them:)

lovely set i especially like her looking out of the box "sweet" :)
Cheers Mike (y) It was funny watching her looking out of the box after all the excitement. We though she might venture out again, but probably knew mum wouldn't approve :D

Cheers Mike (y) It was funny watching her looking out of the box after all the excitement. We though she might venture out again, but probably knew mum wouldn't approve :D
wife and i are going next week hope she's out :)

Blimey, She's grown some since the little rag doll shots I got!
Nicely done Neil :)

Blimey, She's grown some since the little rag doll shots I got!
Nicely done Neil :)
Cheers Chris (y) She's certainly a lot bigger than in your captures, but twice as much cuteness now :D
There's a newborn at Banham too, but I cant see myself making that journey for a while.

Back