Infinity Bridge, Teesside

Good set of images :)

1. Needs rotating slightly for the horizon to be straight, the water levels at either end of the photo are different.

2. I like it but wouldn't mind seeing the shadows lifted a little or completely darkening for a silhouette.

3. Favorite composition, same again with horizon (judging on water line)

4. Whites of the bridge could do with boosting so its more white than grey in the mono conversion.

1 is superior to the rest
the boat is a bit too far into the shot to show the far abutment/anchorage
a well shot and interesting design
any idea who designed it?

cheers
geof

Hi Geof,

Yeah, capturing the boat 5 seconds earlier would have meant the far side of the bridge was also in view - little things like this are exactly why I ask for the feedback, as it is hard to remember all the little things when out there shooting for a newbie like myself :bonk:

More details about the bridge can be found here. Thanks very much for your comments, much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Hi Geof,

Yeah, capturing the boat 5 seconds earlier would have meant the far side of the bridge was also in view - little things like this are exactly why I ask for the feedback, as it is hard to remember all the little things when out there shooting for a newbie like myself :bonk:

More details about the bridge can be found here. Thanks very much for your comments, much appreciated :)

thanks for the construction link...bridges are fascinating and next to boats are one of mans great achievements...think about it..

cheers
geof

thanks for the construction link...bridges are fascinating and next to boats are one of mans great achievements...think about it..

cheers
geof

No worries, Geof - they certainly make for some interesting photographs :D

Back