International GT Open & Seat Leon Eurocup Silverstone

Name
Gergo Toth
Edit My Images
Yes
Some great shots there Gergo. Mind if I ask what your PP technique is? I can never seem to achieve the same effect on my own images

Last edited:
Regards the blueish tint, you havent selected a filter or anything that only happens when you export to resize. I know I done that when I was first using lightroom.

Got some really good shots there, like the people shots in your seat album

Some great shots there Gergo. Mind if I ask what your PP technique is? I can never seem to achieve the same effect on my own images

First of all thank you very much all. I try my best.

My PP technique is not unique I just have my own way :D

1. I never process the pictures on the same day as the racing day. If I do on the following day I re-do them because I am not happy with the final image. Or I do on the same they if I remember to send them to Alamy.
2. In lightroom 5.2 I always save my setups as presets, never know maybe later they will be awesome on another pictures as well. Also of course if you shoot on a cloudy day couple of settings don't look good, so they need some changes. If I couldn't find THE preset for the sets I try from the beginning.
3. I always increase the sharpening and the noise reduction. I saw in a tutorial sharpness +50, luminance 50 and color 50 look good on portraits, or most of the noise pictures (I have a D3200 which is not really good when I use ISO1600+)
4. Clarity always depends on the subject, minus on portraits, +15 normally, for more drama +100 :D
5. Little play on contrast, highlights, etc. Exposure if I forget to change from S priority to M when cars have the lights on.
6. Usually tick the 'enable profile correction'.
7. Sometimes use the spit toning and HSL/Color, Tone Curve
8. Save
9. I use photoshop cs6 to decrease the image size and watermarks.
10. I also have presets in photoshop but those are from different websites. Couple of them are really good, my favourite one called 'Mist' but only 10-20% opacity and always change something on it, so it's like my own preset :D
I "bought" a magazine called 'Teach Yourself Photoshop 2014' which I read and try to do new process on my pictures. If you interested I can e-mail it to you.

First of all thank you very much all. I try my best.

My PP technique is not unique I just have my own way :D....

Thanks for the tips Gergo! I don't have Photoshop unfortunately, only LR 5.6, but I'll give some of your ideas a try. Much appreciated :)

Back