ISO3200....

Edit My Images
Yes
Just noticed that one of my favorite shots taken during my Dublin trip was at ISO3200...

My cheeky sister.

This was taken in a poorly light pub using me 5D, 24-70f2.8, 60mm, f2.8 without a flash.

I know its not a great shot, but considering the lighting and ISO im more than impressed that its a useable image, on the larger version there is some noticable noise patterning at the lower left hand side of the picture.

Wow! thats is damn impressive! can see the slight pattern in the shadows, but still! I need something better than my 350! :p

Nice work - like the shot too!

Nice pic, noise is very low considering its 3200, as if I didnt have enough reasons to upgrade :(

Great candid capture also, even more impressive because you managed to use only the light of the environment (y)

ive often used iso3200 in similar light conditions, its great for getting shots that would otherwise be missed or had all the atmosphere sucked out of them by flash!

WOW, she is cute. Nice tongue piercing :)

The 5D is the high ISO camera. Fact, nothing comes close.

You have done exceptionally well there Dreeder ... great out-turn in the circs ... well played that man ... (y)

:p

I have noticed since I got my 5D that I can afford to push the ISO much higher. This shot is further evidence that ambient light can be used to good effect. Well taken ..... and shared.

Has Magners taken off over there or are they laughing at us for our gullability?

i cant believe its 3200 :eek:

I think its the LAW in Ireland that you must drink Guinness... thats pretty much all I saw anyone drinking.

Magners is HUGE in N.Ireland where they have had it on draught for several years :clap: - You're up for a hiding if you drink anything other than Guinness in the South :bat:
Paul ;)

Magners is HUGE in N.Ireland where they have had it on draught for several years :clap: - You're up for a hiding if you drink anything other than Guinness in the South :bat:
Paul ;)

I seem to be the only person in N.Ireland to not like Magners :help:

Back