Italian holiday photos

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
So i've just got back from 2 weeks in Sorrento and what a holiday! A very beautiful part of the world. Not wanting to cart around my DSLR i decided to purchase a Panasonic GX7. What a decision! I Love it! I have a feeling my Pentax will find itself being used a lot less. The GX7 is much lighter and smaller and very will equipped, with all kinds of feature available at a touch of a button. I'm in the process of going through the hundreds and hundreds of photos i took but here are a few. I hope they show off what the GX7 can do :)

1. Capri

Capri by pjwebbs, on Flickr

2. Amalfi

Amalfi boat by pjwebbs, on Flickr

3. Beautiful sea

Untitled by pjwebbs, on Flickr

4. View from Ravello

5. Happy Italian :)

by pjwebbs, on Flickr

6. Mount Vesuvius

7. HDR Amalfi

Amalfi HDR by pjwebbs, on Flickr

8. Piazza Tasso

Piazza Tasso by pjwebbs, on Flickr

It's my favourite part of Italy I love Sorrento :)

The Cathedral interior has wonderful detail.
Presume it has IS, I see you were at 1/8sec

bit like a holiday broucher.. was hoping to see somep ics of the italy not in brouchers..... hence why I only really like the last shot in the set .......

Go on then... like the HDR one as well :)

You are correct blue! I was mainly using the 20 along with the 'hd' 14-42 during the day. I took the 45 1.8 but struggle to use it in the confined streets.

You are correct blue! I was mainly using the 20 along with the 'hd' 14-42 during the day. I took the 45 1.8 but struggle to use it in the confined streets.

I do miss the sharpness of the 20 1.7 but AF was too slow and couldn't keep up with my kids (age 1 & 4). I sold it in preference for the 25 1.8 which is a much faster lens. No doubt its a great combination with the GX7 though, some lovely crisp images you have taken here - I want to visit Sorrento now!

Blue

Back