Name
Les
Edit My Images
Yes
Yesterday
Canon 7D MKII, 200mm F2.8L, 1/1250 sec @f5.6, ISO200

7D_23994s.jpg

Larger image: http://www.lesmclean.co.uk/Jack/7D_23994.jpg

Lovely shot, so engaging solely because I love dogs, going to miss this as I have just lost my mate after 15 years and he loved the snow ,got to say that's one meaty collar for such a small dog but he suits it...

Last edited:
I quite liked the blue tinge in the background, it contrasted with the warmer colours of Jacks coat, But I appreciate everyone's tastes are different :)

Lovely shot, so engaging solely because I love dogs, going to miss this as I have just lost my mate after 15 years and he loved the snow ,got to say that's one meaty collar for such a small dog but he suits it...I little tweak in LR as the snow was a tad blue ,let me know if you want me to delete,it may still be out a touch but on my screen it does look white

No looks fine to me Den, and I can empathise with your loss, I know how much Jack means to me.

It is quiet blue.. but it depend your taste and also what the light felt like at the time you too the picture. Maybe a tad warmer?
The dog itself is great, very well focus and the action is very well frozen.

Of topic but, was there not a frank zappa song which said: "watch out where the jack russel go, and don't eat the blue snow"? :D

Never heard of that Zappa song Thomas, but it certainly fits. :)

The shot was taken late afternoon in hazy sun, so you often get a blueish cast to the snow, so I'm quite happy to leave as was.

Lovel it, great picture Les, I'm still smiling,

Geoff

Thanks Geoff, a fall of snow, and Jack turns into a puppy again, rolling about in the snow, really enjoying himself :)

BTW, that gorgeous looking mini of yours looks to be 2 years older than my Lambretta.

Well it makes me chuckle.
He looks like he's flying! :)

Back