jackie........

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
okay,these are a few shots i managed to get my wife to pose for...which believe me,is almost an impossibilty,as she has virtually no self confidence with all thats gone on in her life with regards to her ilness....S.L.E. or lupus as it is known.i had to go for this type of shot/editing,as she has a rash (known as a butterfly rash,because the shape of it resembles a butterfly)around her nose/cheek area which she is very concious about....

anyway,do any of these work,or should i confine them to the bin......

jackie2copy.jpg

jackie1copy.jpg

I prefer the first, only because in the second, you can see up her nose ;)

She's a very pretty lady, keep at it and try to catch a smile :)

The first shot works best for me also. I am fond of high key shots and I think this style really suits you subject.

The eye contact is very strong and you have done well to place your viewpoint level with the subject to accentuate this. Her top appears a little blown on my monitor however I would use this to introduce something of a vignette around the subject.

A shot I'd be proud to have taken.

See now that one, the lighting is too harsh on her skin. But you are quite right...

Practice practice practice :)

Well I never noticed the rash one bit when we met at that show and its a shame her self confidence is so low :(

no.1 for me :)

I have also had the pleasure of meeting her and she is a lovely lady, so no surprise she looks lovely in the phot. First one is definitely the best. (y)

almost forgot about this thread...thanks nenagh,betty,pat and marc.....much appreciate the comments.yes,she is a lovely lady(says when she's looking over my shoulder lol),who's had it tough these last few years,but just carries on regardless.....

jackie is starting her new treatment on monday,so hopefully there'll be an improvement in her health if the lupus goes into remission...fingers crossed!!

betty...how do i get over the harshness of the light(flashgun used with sto-fen diffuser)?

No1 for me stan, I think its excellent, I love high key shots like that (y)

Back