Janet

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hope I'm not boring you peeps toooo much :-(
This is Jan my best pal/wife too :) Awwww soppy I know but it is Christmas :)
Anyhow this was taken the other night @ the same time as my last 2 posts "Kirsty" and " Me Practice Light" This was the first photo and was taken because our Niece had paid us a visit. She is 13 and brought make up around that she had bought on a school trip to the Fashion show. Course her Mum is very strict and will not let her wear most of it so Jan said she could practice on her not that Jan where's much make as a rule but she's good like that.
Apparently this make up is meant to look like there is none there.
Sorry for the waffle maybe people don't want to read the background info if so please say so for future ref.

Would be good to get some feedback on this image on any aspect, lighting/pose/pov/background/Post work anything it all helps :)

Gaz

jan.jpg

I like this alot. I like the background colour, I think it suits the picture. I would have perhaps moved her away from the background a touch more if you have the space to neutralise the shadow a touch more. I like the catch lights aswell. There's a shadow under her nose, but I can't decide if it bothers me or not.

Theres something really honest about this - I like it. David has pointed out the background, but thats about it for me. Don't mind the nose shadow at all.

Shaheed

I like this alot. I like the background colour, I think it suits the picture. I would have perhaps moved her away from the background a touch more if you have the space to neutralise the shadow a touch more. I like the catch lights aswell. There's a shadow under her nose, but I can't decide if it bothers me or not.
Thanks David.Yes I see the shadow but as you say there is no room to back up any further.There is only 6ft from wall to lens in this room :-( So Jan was sat about 2ft away from the surface.
Again many thanks for the help :)
Theres something really honest about this - I like it. David has pointed out the background, but thats about it for me. Don't mind the nose shadow at all.

Shaheed
Thanks Shaheed. Appreciate the feedback and help.

Gaz

Back