Jay

Edit My Images
Yes
I have been after a decent shot of one of these for ages, shame the light was naff this morning

256_004.jpg

Nice and sharp, looks like you have a lot better weather than me today

Found a regular local but still trying to get one as sharp as yours well taken :)

Lovely shot, spent 2hrs trying to get a shot today, I've got everything set up - hide, perch, food - just need to get the Jays to understand they have got to come when I'm in the hide - not 5 mins after I leave

Looks good this end Martyn, not often you can get too close to one.

There's no such thing as naff light in my book Martyn, the large light source is perfect for showing the detail in the feathers, if you wanted to show texture and the vibrant colours then a smaller light source would've been better, horses for courses as they say, I don't know if you sharpen your images or not Martyn but this does benefit from a wee bit of sharpening, it's a super shot.

Lovely shot, been trying to get one of the Jay that pops in my garden from time to time. Beautifully sharp and detailed :)

A very nice and sharp shot indeed. Not the easiest to find and photograph. It's one that's eluded me up to now so I'm a bit envious !!LOL

Regards
John

Back