Jenna Leeds - Model Portfolio Shoot

rdh

Edit My Images
No
Hi there,

Jenna was great fun to work with - very passionate and professional. Thought I'd share a selection from the first shoot, we have a few more lined up, can't wait :)

Bowens lighting used for the indoor set - beauty dish (with grid and diffuser); single silver reflector used for the outdoor set.

179.jpg

173.jpg

180.jpg

177.jpg

175.jpg

178.jpg

C&C welcome :)

Enjoy the weekend!

WOW, stunning images

Beautiful images, colours and bokeh to start with and great depth and drama in the B&Ws. Quality model and quality tog :clap:

Great images, I especially like the last 4. (y)

A great set! Well done!

I like the outdoor ones more but I like the style of the studio ones.

One thing I noticed were the harsh shadows under her chin/neck for the studio shots that distract me. Definitely like the style though

Good work!

Great set, prefer the lighting on the outdoor set, but No4 must be my favourite, you have caught such an aggressive, challenging pose.

#1 is stunning (y)
Straight away it grabs you and drags you kicking and screaming into the picture.

#2 needs a little more DoF IMO - the butterfly pattern dissapearing into bokeh confuses the eye a little...

I'm not a big fan over the "look" in this photo but its technically excellent, just not to my taste.

in fact, same crit for the last few studio ones - technically excellent just not my sort of stuff.

Brilliant set mate (y)

Great shots. No. 4 may have been a little better if the models right eye was a tiny bit visible. But's that's nit pickin' . Really good shots.

PS. Mind you, with a model as good as you've got in these shots, it could be argued you had a head start and it would probably be difficult to take a bad shot. :)

Great set, love the lighting in the studio set, she has a great face.

Nice set, 3-6 are definitely my favourites. The processing and the lighting works really well.

Cracking shots mate, would be proud of these (note to self, get beauty dish)

(y)

Chris.

Will do mate, cant quite stretch to the bowens stuff at the mo so will stick with the leccarta gear, can i ask what size you used for these?

Cheers.

Chris.

Bluddy tidy!! Really like the definition it gives to the face, edgy yet flattering, s'marvellous(y)

Chris.

Back