Jennifer @ Faliraki Water Park, Rhodes

Edit My Images
Yes
Our daughter Jennifer on top of a big inflated ball/mushroom that was submerged in the water and you could slide down when the water was turned on.

Canon 350D 17-85mm IS with Circ Polariser
41mm - ISO 400 - F5 at 1/1000

94032864-L-1.jpg

Probably the best effort I managed with the Polariser.

See Ya,

Mike.

I really like this shot, the strong vibrant colours make it pop out and you've done a good job with the the polariser. Must admit I'd like to see one without people on it, it could make a very interesting shot.

I really like this shot, the strong vibrant colours make it pop out and you've done a good job with the the polariser. Must admit I'd like to see one without people on it, it could make a very interesting shot.
Hi,

glad you like it, I have to admit to not even thinking about taking one without anyone on it DOH!

See ya,

Mike.

I really like this shot, amazing colours, well positioned in the frame, the people look like they're having fun! Great shot!

I really like this shot, amazing colours, well positioned in the frame, the people look like they're having fun! Great shot!
Hi,

thanks, I really liked the colours too, it's just a pity that one of the guys has his back to the camera, but hey it was just a holiday snap.

See ya,

Mike.

Mikey, great shot (y)

like has been said, really vibrant and strong colours, and they look like they're having a blast.

And Jennifer?....(y) That's my daughters name too :D Great choice.

Although we picked ours from Jennifer Aniston..lol

I Like this a lot - really great colours

Really nice shot, love the colours. The sort of shot you could only get in a foreign land. That sort of feature would be a health and safety nightmare over here, plus many water parks don't allow photography these day's :(

Back