Jess & Matt - first preggers session

sunnyside_up

<span class="poty">POTY (Joint) 2016</span>
Name
Bethy
Edit My Images
No
A quick trip up to Bradgate Park on Saturday afternoon for a few photos. They're finding out today what the sex of the baby is today so in keeping with their pregnancy announcement of just posting a picture (referring to the pregnancy announcement thread here: http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/were-pregnant-announcement.546606/#post-6315703), we shot this image both with pink and blue shoes (obviously, this is only the pink one)... so today we all find out when they post one of the images!
So here's that one, and a couple others we shot. Outdoor stuff has never been one of my things, but I'm starting to enjoy it more...

Thanks for looking!

Matt &amp; Jess by BethBotterill, on Flickr

Jess &amp; Matt by BethBotterill, on Flickr

Nice idea with the shoes, not sure about what the third shot is trying to say, conception? :D Processing is interesting and works well.

Ooh. Really love the first one. If it was mine I'd crop to a cinematic/panoramic format - but then I love that format of crop!!

Good stuff

S x

Nice idea with the shoes, not sure about what the third shot is trying to say, conception? :D Processing is interesting and works well.

Cheers, and the third shot isn't really saying anything other than showing this guy is absolutely crazy about this girl and that comes across effortlessly :)

Ooh. Really love the first one. If it was mine I'd crop to a cinematic/panoramic format - but then I love that format of crop!!

Good stuff

S x

Thanks S - Yea, I know how you'd crop lol ;)

Very nice, love the processing - love the 3rd shot of them lying in the grass

Thank you Carol. I think that's one of my favourite's so far. A studio session is next...

Always a fan Bethy, great as usual!

Thanks David. Always appreciate your feedback and comments. :)

Beautiful photography Beth I like them all and your processing is awesome.
You can see how much they just adore each other :)

Thanks Cathy. Very kind of you to say. :) And yes, they are very VERY loved up. He just dotes on her.

Really like the first one, spot on. Like the one lying down too but would have liked to have seen a little more of her face.

Thanks Kris.
I did get a shot showing a bit more of Jess's face, but didn't like them as much. This pose was more about Matt really...

Oh, and turns out I posted the right picture. It's a girl! They just found out yesterday! :)

All nice Beth, nice idea with the little shoes, Just on a different note, you feeling better after your hospital stay?

All nice Beth, nice idea with the little shoes, Just on a different note, you feeling better after your hospital stay?

Hi Jan. Thanks for the compliment! And I'm doing much better now thank you. Glad to be out of there, just taking things day by day now. Thank you for asking... :)

Absolutely beautiful images. Very hard to find anything to criticise. For me, the crop of the last one is not quite working, but otherwise these are wonderful.

Back