Jessops Canon EF/EF-S lens guide booklet

Name
Sean
Edit My Images
Yes
Most Jessops stores should have them in now, just pop in and ask for one!

It's a little black booklet, not much bigger than a wallet, with a list of all (I think) EF and EF-S lenses (current ones, at least).

Best bit, absolutely free!

Awesome as a reference (y)

We have these too in Currys, but canon were reluctant to leave loads, so they left us around 20 ish

We are indeedy, we were Olympus in 2007 and panasonic in 2008. In 2007 Olympus created a staff offer where we could buy the E410, Plus a 2gb card, plus a case and the 40-150mm lens for something silly like £199. Panasonic aint dont anything like that, they sent us a load of POS down, but that was about it.

You would think that, but there is still quite a bit of stock around of the TZ4. The TZ6 and 7 may come in for the summer range. The G1 has started to come in to stock in the stores but they have done silly things like sending every store 1. Personaly i dont think its going to sell cos its just too much money for what it does. On the plus side the Nikon D5000 has come in too, but again going to have to wait until summer for the price to drop or the cashback to start

See on our systems it tells us everything TZ is discontinued bar the 6 and 7!

We've got plenty of G1's in, too.

I think with the G1's, though, you're paying for size. It is simply a bridge camera with different lenses and a bigger sensor, OR, a digital SLR without a mirror focussing system thingy.

One thing that i like about it is the fact that its really fast focusing, however i dont like the fact that when you take the lens off, the sensor is exposed. The TZ4 is EOL with us too and the Tz5 is clearnace. There are still a few floating around in the company though

Back