Jessop's TTL off camera flash cord, Bargain!!

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
In case it's not been spotted, Jessops are doing the above flash cord for £4.97 in Nikon and Canon fittings. I'm sure they were about £18-£20, For that price it's almost worth getting one even if you don't really need one, I was tempted and I've already got one as I hate to miss a bargain. I paid £10 for mine second hand on here!

Reactions: ST4
In case it's not been spotted, Jessops are doing the above flash cord for £4.97 in Nikon and Canon fittings. I'm sure they were about £18-£20, For that price it's almost worth getting one even if you don't really need one, I was tempted and I've already got one as I hate to miss a bargain. I paid £10 for mine second hand on here!
Sorry - i can't seem to find it on their website - is there a link?

I bought the Canon version about 2 months ago but thought it was a bit of a tight fit at the camera end. The Canon version will also work for M4/3 camera/flash combinations as well. It was listed under Clearance Items but these items no longer appear on the site having checked today, so it's possible they have all gone.

Popped into Birmingham branch today.
Apparently it's to sell off all the "old" Jessops branded ones as they have a new range or something.
Anyway I was too late as they've sold out.

Good luck to anyone finding some out there.
If you do I'd be interested in one in Nikon format, I'll pay for the postage obviously.

Back