Jet at 10 months old.

Ian D J

Michael Fish
Name
Ian D J
Edit My Images
Yes
Some of you might remember the set of photos I've taken of Jet when I first got him as a kitten back in April.

Well, here he is getting all big and mature now and he is into photography. This is him showing off his all-purrpose walkabout camera . . .

BW1.jpg~original

Not sure Maisie would put up with the Minox around her neck... Might have to catch her 1/2 asleep! Is that a MEos?

He really does look all gown up.

He's the spit of our cat Casper who sadly has been AWOL for 6 days now.

He really does look all gown up.

He's the spit of our cat Casper who sadly has been AWOL for 6 days now.

Sorry this is a bit of a "holy thread revival, Batman" thing and I'm not sure how I missed this message in the first place but did Casper turn up in the end?

Sorry this is a bit of a "holy thread revival, Batman" thing and I'm not sure how I missed this message in the first place but did Casper turn up in the end?

Yep - he was gone for 3 weeks. (y)

Three weeks?! Wow, if he could talk, I bet he has some tales to tell but glad to hear that he is safe and sound.

Somebody contacted a local cat rescue to ask if anybody had reported a black cat missing which I had done. They hadn't seen my posters.

They live about mile away from me across the fields. Anyway I went round and collected him. They thought he was a stray at first so had encouraged him with food and eventually few him on meat pies and smoked salmon.

I took him to get microchipped and kept him in for a few days but eventually he ended up at their house again.

The next time I brought him home Dec 18th I kept in for much longer. Finally let him go last weekend and he's always about when I call him so hopefully that's broken the habit.

Camera Roll-416 by dinners85, on Flickr

Somebody contacted a local cat rescue to ask if anybody had reported a black cat missing which I had done. They hadn't seen my posters.

They live about mile away from me across the fields. Anyway I went round and collected him. They thought he was a stray at first so had encouraged him with food and eventually few him on meat pies and smoked salmon.

I took him to get microchipped and kept him in for a few days but eventually he ended up at their house again.

The next time I brought him home Dec 18th I kept in for much longer. Finally let him go last weekend and he's always about when I call him so hopefully that's broken the habit.

Camera Roll-416 by dinners85, on Flickr

Awwwwww, thus ending my day off on a happy note.

Back