Joan Kigen - Athelete

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Went to Bournemouth marathon today to support my wife Louise, I ended up taking over 5000 photos of lots of other people running as well.

Joan Kigen I believe came in second, she was leading for the first half of the marathon if i'm not mistaken.

Bournemouth Marathon October 2014 - Joan Kigen by dancook1982, on Flickr

I'm not sure how I'm going to make available my photos when I'm done, tag them with peoples numbers and upload them somewhere. Flickr won't be ideal.

oh maybe this should be in sport..

Last edited:
The first pic you posted isnt very good.. theres nothign in it.. would love to get an explanation off people who say otherwise why they think it is?.. I guess it looks good because you know who it is? but to be fair.. no.. its slightly too far to the right of the pic and chopped too close to knees... theres nothing in the picture.. no pain.. no story.. its just a head shoulders type shot that are ten a penny at an event like this...

The second one you posted is perfect..its got everyhting going for it.. I would be well pleased with myseld had I got that one.... really good..

Last post above this..They are all great bar the last one (first one iffy)..... some of the others only just make the crop.. you really do need runners running into the picture not running out of it :)

Last post above this..They are all great bar the last one (first one iffy)..... some of the others only just make the crop.. you really do need runners running into the picture not running out of it :)

Thanks, i will keep this in mind for next time :)

Juts to be clear.. some/most of these pictures are great... really good pics... just offering advice on how some could be even better.. not trying to put a downer on.. seriously some good pics there :) I still really like the second one with the helper..

Back