Join me on a Tour of the Photographic Cliches of the Torridon Area (a few more added)

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
A lovely set - you say cliche's, but I'd be extremely happy to produce images like these myself. Well done.

Lovely. Can't wait to get back up there. Cliches they may be but I've been trying and failing for years to get images I'm really happy with. Flat calm lochs? When I'm there? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I've driven past the cottage a number of times but never in conditions to make it worth stopping. The weather witches know exactly when I'm going.... :LOL:

Lovely. Can't wait to get back up there. Cliches they may be but I've been trying and failing for years to get images I'm really happy with. Flat calm lochs? When I'm there? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I've driven past the cottage a number of times but never in conditions to make it worth stopping. The weather witches know exactly when I'm going.... :LOL:
Hah - there's a lot of luck involved right enough! We discovered Torridon about 15 years ago and have been going 1-2 times per year since so the odd nice day is inevitable in amongst the wind and rain :LOL:

Back