Jupiter9 85mm Flowers

I much prefer these than the other threads you started withthe black and white shots, I dont think black and white suits flora and fauna. I do like a lot the last two images here, colours compliment each other and lovely smooth bokeh, fine images.

2 is best as it fills the frame
the others are subject to camera dictated format and could be cropped
cheers
geof

Thanks both! Yes I try to keep the crops to camera ratio where ever possible, I keep making a mental note to get creative but for consistency I keep reverting back to my tried and tested ratio! The 2nd I like as it just shows how thin the DOF can be with the Jupiter9!

Thanks both! Yes I try to keep the crops to camera ratio where ever possible, I keep making a mental note to get creative but for consistency I keep reverting back to my tried and tested ratio! The 2nd I like as it just shows how thin the DOF can be with the Jupiter9!

hi Gareth i like that philosophy...when i graduated from 35mm transparency work to digital i found the two most unique things i could do was crop and clone..my personal CC
beyond that i do seem to have got a bit too far in post processing but its a learning process and advance can be corrected by retreat...
depends on my mood and interpretation of the image as record or a basis for creativity
as your no 2 flower shot is..

Back