Just a little Robin .......

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
....... nothing exciting but one of the first photos i have taken with my new ( secondhand ) 40D , had the camera since last year but due to not working ( no money ) i aint had chance to get out and use it !! , makes the 450D i got rid of look like a toy :eek:

Nice shot of a robin. Good colour and nice sharp eyes(y)

Looks good to me Paul even if it is a little messy on the floor ;) Good that you are posting some images, it dont cost much once you got the kit (y) I had two fledglings around the garden yesterday

Nice shot of a robin. Good colour and nice sharp eyes(y)

Looks good to me Paul even if it is a little messy on the floor ;) Good that you are posting some images, it dont cost much once you got the kit (y) I had two fledglings around the garden yesterday

its the cost of fuel to get places that was pretty much stopping me getting out , now i am working again it shouldnt be a problem as long as i can dodge the DIY of course :bonk: :LOL:

Nice sharp shot with lovely colours - even if it was shot with a Canon :LOL:

Nick

Nice sharp shot with lovely colours - even if it was shot with a Canon :LOL:

Nick

cheers bitch :LOL:

much happier with the 40D than the 450D , could do with a bit more range than the 70-300 gives though , dont think i will be able to get it past the wife yet though :bonk:

cheers bitch :LOL:

much happier with the 40D than the 450D , could do with a bit more range than the 70-300 gives though , dont think i will be able to get it past the wife yet though :bonk:

We could all do with a little more length at times :naughty:

Don't forget thought that good fieldcraft or a good feeding station at the right place and height can be just as good as a longer lens. Most of my bird shots are with the D300 an 70-300 lens - I just spent a long time getting them closer.

Nick

We could all do with a little more length at times :naughty:

Don't forget thought that good fieldcraft or a good feeding station at the right place and height can be just as good as a longer lens. Most of my bird shots are with the D300 an 70-300 lens - I just spent a long time getting them closer.

Nick

good point , this was at the feeder at the moors centre , danby , was going great till my idiot of a 14 year old wandered up and started shouting 'hows it going' :bang: , needless to say the birds flew off in disgust :bat:

paulyoung666 said:
good point , this was at the feeder at the moors centre , danby , was going great till my idiot of a 14 year old wandered up and started shouting 'hows it going' :bang: , needless to say the birds flew off in disgust :bat:

I had that yesterday at lackford lakes. Small child bursts into the hide and shouts oh look a bird hide - cue disappearing wildlife!!!!!!!!!

That is one of the problems with school holidays, much better when they are caged up :D

I don't have any issues with kids at nature reserves (or anywhere else for that matter) but I do object when the parents make no effort to keep them in check :bang::bang::bang:.

Back